Position: Registered Nurse on the Veincentre Bank
Clinic: Bristol, London, Manchester, Nottingham, Oxford, Stoke-on-Trent
Hours: Bank work. Holiday and ad-hoc cover. Our clinics are open Mon-Sat and can be open between 8:30am - 8pm.
Rate: Competitive hourly rate
To provide ad-hoc nursing care for patients undergoing assessment and minimally invasive treatment of venous insufficiency when our regular nurses are away.
Company and Role Background
Veincentre Ltd was established in 2003 as the first private UK company specifically set up to provide patients with NICE approved non-surgical treatments for varicose veins and venous insufficiency. Head Office is in Staffordshire and there are 6 clinics in key locations across the UK.
Company and Role Background: Veincentre Ltd was established in 2003 as the first private UK company specifically set up to provide patients with NICE approved non-surgical treatments for varicose veins and venous insufficiency. Head Office is in Staffordshire and there are 6 clinics in key locations across the UK.
We are looking for nurses with a bubbly and caring nature to provide nursing cover when our regular nurses are on holiday or in unforeseen absences (these can often be last minute e.g. illness). You must be registered with the NMC but no previous venous experience is required as you will be fully trained in house to our highest standard of vein care.
We have 6 clinics across the UK (London, Oxford, Manchester, Stoke, Nottingham) and we're looking for bank nurses for each location. We may also reach out to you for cover at our other clinics if required and you're willing.
- Providing high quality, safe, friendly, cheerful and supportive nursing care for our patients. This is to be undertaken in an efficient manner, but all the while focussing on the needs and expectations of the patients
- Assuring quality of care by adhering to Veincentre policies and procedures
- Documenting individual patient's care in patient notes
- Veincentre’s marketing strategy of exceeding users expectations is to be lived up to
- Patient safety is a key priority.
- A high standard of service, professionalism and behaviour is maintained at all times.
- Veincentre’s core values of Honesty, Safety, Effectiveness, Efficiency, Respect and Value for money are to be kept.
- Patient advisory role adapted to provide follow-up care and advice to patients.
Skills and Qualities
- NMC registered
- Natural customer service
- Good communication skills with patients and other staff members across all clinics
- Organised and Efficient
How to Apply
If you fancy becoming part of the Veincentre nursing bank, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Head Office on 01782 753 960 for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you.
No Agencies Please