Part Time Receptionist Required in Manchester
Clinic: Manchester, St John Street
Hours: Part time. Fridays. 6 hours increasing to 10 (approx. 10am-6pm)
Rate: Competitive hourly rate
Part time welcoming and personable receptionist required to join our small friendly, professional team at a small private medical practice situated on Deansgate.
Company and Role Background
Veincentre Ltd was established in 2003 as the first private UK company specifically set up to provide patients with NICE approved non-surgical treatments for varicose veins and venous insufficiency. Head Office is in Staffordshire and there are 7 clinics in key locations across the UK.
Our current receptionist is wishing to reduce her hours and we are therefore looking for a suitable person who can work at our Manchester clinic on a Friday and ideally cover holidays ad-hoc.
As the Manchester receptionist you would be the first person our patients meet so we are looking for someone who is presentable, polite, friendly, personable and has excellent communication skills. Overall your role is to ensure all of our patients have the best possible experience throughtout their time at the clinic.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming patients warmly
- Scheduling appointments
- Managing patient payments (cash or card)
- Chatting to patients and their relatives/ friends
- Communication with patients via telephone & e-mail
- Offering refreshments (tea/coffee) to patients and consultants/nurses
- Being able to answer/direct any queries that our patients may have
- Washing dishes
- General tidying and vacuuming of carpet in reception and hallway if necessary
- Responsible for ensuring the wash facilities are kept clean and tidy during clinics
- Purchasing provisions/newspapers/magazines and flowers as required
- Stock check
- Veincentre’s marketing strategy of exceeding users expectations is to be lived up to
- A high standard of service, professionalism and behaviour is maintained at all times.
- Veincentre’s core values of Honesty, Safety, Effectiveness, Efficiency, Respect and Value for money are to be kept.
Skills and Qualities
- Natural customer service
- Good communication skills with patients and other staff members across all clinics
- Organised and Efficient
Rates and Hours
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Part time: Friday. 6 hours increasing to 10. Approx 10am-6pm.
- Private pension scheme available
How to Apply
If you fancy a career change and this job is of interest to you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Head Office on 01782 753 960 for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you.
No Agencies Please