WHY ARE YOU CHEAPER THAN OTHER CLINICS?
This is a common question! One lady who came to us recently said she had been looking at our website for two years before finally making her mind up. Her big concern, having looked at other clinics, was why were we so much cheaper and was this because we were cutting corners or doing an inferior treatment with inferior results.
So many patients and advisors have urged us to increase our prices but we have resisted doing so and, indeed, our standard price for EVLA treatment of both legs (£1995) has not increased for over 7 years. Unlike other clinics, this standard price remains the same regardless of the number of veins on each leg that require lasering. This includes incompetent perforators. Only in very exceptional cases, where such extensive treatment is required that EVLA treatment has to be spread over two sessions, will the fee for EVLA exceed £1995. Contrast this with many other clinics which charge more for each vein treated. It is not unusual for fees actually charged to exceed £10,000 despite the price list appearing much more reasonable! Such sharp practices are quite frankly outrageous and we will have no truck with them.
Our aim is to provide the best possible treatment to the greatest number of patients and keeping our prices low is key to this. At a time when the NHS severely restricts access to vein treatment people of normal means need private treatment to be provided at a reasonable price. We do treat Lords, Ladies and millionaires but far more cleaners, plasterers, hairdressers and teachers.
So how can we do this?
1. First and foremost, we do not rip people off. Our prices are set based on the costs we incur not on what an elite segment of the market will accept.
2. Our costs are lower than other providers as we undertake very large numbers of procedures and thus make efficient use of all our facilities and can drive down the costs of our equipment, medical devices, drugs etc.
3. Specifically, the consumables we use for each case have been designed in house and manufactured for us by the major European OEM manufacturers. We specify the highest possible quality items but buy in bulk to keep costs low.
4. Our doctors have huge experience and can therefore undertake the procedures expertly and quickly, enabling more patients to be treated per session. This not only reduces costs but, vitally, optimises the comfort, effectiveness and safety of the procedures.
5. Unlike most hospitals and cosmetic clinics offering vein treatments, we just do veins. This again increases our efficiency and reduces costs per case. Many private hospitals subsidise other treatments by overcharging on common varicose vein treatments. Cosmetic clinics always seem more interested in swiping your credit card than properly assessing what your condition is caused by and explaining what treatment options are best for you.
Far from our low prices reflecting inferior treatment, the quality of our staff, the equipment we use and the facilities we operate out of are first class and we offer the very latest minimally invasive procedures. This leads to unparalleled results and patient satisfaction. You can see what previous patients have said about our service on this totally independent website over which we have no editorial control, privatehealth.co.uk. These independent reviews are in stark contrast to patient comments on competitors own websites which should be taken with a large pinch of salt!
How much does it cost to treat your Varicose Veins?
We charge £1695 for the treatment of one leg, £1995 for the treatment of two legs (London Prices: £1895 one leg, £2395 two legs). This is regardless of how many...
Read More Watch Video
How much does it cost to have Thread Veins treated?
Thread veins are £300 each time you visit so it depends how many you have and thus how many visits you need....
How much does it cost to have Vulval or Testicular Veins treated?
To treat Vulval and Testicular veins it’s around £2600. The reason we can't give you a definite cost is because the Venogram and Embolisation will be carried out by one of...
Can I have my consultation and follow-up in London but my treatment elsewhere?
You may opt to have treatment outside of London to avoid paying the premium London treatment rates. If, however, you would then like to be seen for follow-up in London,...
What does Primary Treatment mean?
Primary Treatment = Main (first) treatment undergone on that leg. e.g. Foam Sclerotherapy as the Primary Treatment means you are not undergoing EVLA on that leg as well....
Can I switch clinics?
You will see the same consultant throughout your treatment journey and so it is useful to note that: a) As each consultant is based at only one clinic location, you are...