Call Us 01782 753 960
Veins aren’t just a cosmetic issue; they can cause symptomatic distress too. Understand your vein health and the potential venous conditions you may be experiencing.
Understand what treatments are available for the venous condition you may be experiencing.
Upfront and fixed prices. Find out exactly what you’ll pay before attending. Medical Insurance should fund varicose vein treatment.
We just do veins and are the most experienced clinic in Europe. We strive to provide patients with the best possible service in a friendly environment.
Why winter is the best time for Varicose Veins treatment
Read why it’s best to have treatment now.
We know that as the nights draw in, and – dare we mention it – everyone starts preparing for Christmas, it’s never been easier to forget about those heady summer days of getting your legs out in the sun’s bronzing rays. But for those of you with varicose veins, the autumn may come as a relief to cover your legs up and forget about them until spring. In actual fact, now really is the best time to think ahead and get them sorted, rather than two weeks before bikini season. Here are our top reasons to take advantage of the autumn lull and banish those painful veins once and for all:
1. Limited waiting list: our busiest time of the year is the summer when people want to wear shorts and skirts again and are suddenly conscious about showing off their legs, meaning waiting lists shoot up. We currently have plenty of availability to allow you to get it over and done with well before next summer.
2. Plenty of recovery time: although any symptoms will disappear almost immediately after EVLA, you won’t usually tend to see the full cosmetic effect of the treatment for about 2-3 months. If you wait until the summer to get treated you’ll be back to thick tights and winter trousers before you get the chance to make the most of your new pins. Get them sorted now and there’ll be no delay in showing off your legs with confidence next summer.
3. Work it into your busy routine: Even with Christmas looming and your precious spare time filling up fast, the procedure is walk in-walk out – and straight into the Christmas shops, so sorry, there’s still no excuse for forgetting to buy that distant relative’s Christmas present!
4. Lose the compression stocking angst: the majority of our patients tell us that the most uncomfortable part of the entire process is having to wear the compression stocking for a week following treatment, and even more so in the summer months when it’s already hot and sticky! Available in black and beige, the stockings are so well designed that they can be mistaken for a pair of tights or leggings – so you can simply work it into your winter wardrobe.
5. No need for additional budgeting: With our great Interest-free credit available, there’s no need to worry about budgeting Veincentre treatment against Christmas shopping – you can simply spread the cost over ten months in affordable instalments and give yourself an early Christmas treat.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.